The Indianized version of continental food can trace its origins to the settling of the Europeans in India. Over the centuries, it has absorbed local influences and has developed into a distinctive cuisine.
Do tell us if you liked this menu. And follow us on our Facebook Fan page for regular updates
Anglo Indian Menu 1 by PlotaParty
• Cold Tomato Soup
• Crumb Fried Fish with Potato Chips
• Crumb Fried Paneer with Potato Chips ( Vegetarian Option)
• Chicken Mayonnaise
• Vegetable salad (Vegetarian Option)
• Meat Pie
• Soya Keema Pie (Vegetarian Option)
• Stir Fried Carrots and Beans
• Melon and Cucumber Salad in White Wine Dressing
• Dinner Rolls, Garlic Bread /Butter
• Crepes in Orange Sauce
• Chocolate Pudding
Click the links below to get the recipes!
Click here to check Anglo Indian Menu 2.