Bharva Parwal by Madhu Varma
- Parval- 18, scraped and edges trimmed and the inside scooped out with a slit on the side
- Onions -3 ,chopped
- Ginger Paste-3 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder-6 Teaspoons
- Chilli Powder-1 ½ Teaspoons
- Amchur -3Teaspoons
- Zeera Powder-3 Teaspoons
- Desiccated Coconut -3Tablespoons.
- Paneer- 3 Tablespoons
- Green Chillies-6 ,chopped and deseeded
- Salt –To Taste
- Oil -3/4 Cup
Heat oil, sauté the onion and green chillies. Add all the spices listed above and fry them. When done add the coconut and paneer and fry lightly. When done, divide it into 18 parts. Stuff each parval with the mixture and then close the opening by squeezing it together.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, slip in the parvals gently and fry them on medium heat , covering the pan off and on so that they cook well .