Gatta Curry (Vegetarian Option) by Chef Deepak
- Mint Leaves-50gms,chopped fine
- Green Chilli-4
- Coriander Leaves-100 gms, chopped fine
- Salt –to taste
Mix all the ingredients together. Form in a roll and steam till set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove, cool and cut into rounds.
- Onions-2, chopped fine
- Tomatoes-200 gms, grated
- Garlic Ginger Paste-1 Tablespoon
- Haldi Powder-1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-1 Tablespoon
- GaramMasala-1/2 Teaspoon
- Oil -100gms
- Salt-to taste
Heat oil in a karahi. Add the onions and fry till brown, add the ginger garlic paste and the dry spices and tomato puree and brown till oil separates. Add water and bring to the boil and, then simmer for 2 minutes. Now add the gatta pieces, simmer for another 3 minutes, before serving.