Mango Drink: Tango Mango: PlotaParty’s twist on the all time favorite, Aam Panna. Dilute this concentrate to suit your taste!
Tango Mango Concentrate:
- Raw mango pulp -1 cup
- Caramelised sugar- 3 tablespoons
- Ginger paste- 1 tsp
- Saunf, roasted and powdered- 2 tsps
- Fresh coriander paste-1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder -1/2 tspor to taste
- Sugar- 2 tablespoons (or to taste)
- Salt- 2 tsps (or to taste)
- Kala namak- ½ tsps (or to taste)
Caramelise the sugar by placing the sugar in a pan on medium heat till it turns golden brown. Carefully add 2 tablespoons of water to dissolve the sugar and stop it from burning. Add all the other ingredients in the mango pulp and adjust the seasoning according to taste. (This makes for 2 strong, long drinks or 4 smaller ones). Pour over ice cubes, add water or soda according to the strength you want, garnish with a slice of raw mango and a sprig of fresh coriander and serve.