Palak Chicken by Bubbles Saighal
- Chicken-1 Kg boneless, cut into medium sized pieces.
- Palak- 1 bunch (approximately 400gms)
- Ginger Garlic Paste-2 Tablespoons
- Onions-3 medium, ground
- Haldi Powder- 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder-1 Teaspoon
- Tomatoes-3, grated
- Salt-to taste
- Red Chilli Powder-to taste
- Cream-2 Tablespoons.
Boil and grind the spinach.
Heat oil in a karahi. Add onion paste and brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and continue stirring. When browned, add grated tomato and continue till the mixture is dry. Add the chicken and cook till golden brown.
Add the spinach and cook together for about 15-20 minutes. Dry the extra liquid.
Serve hot, garnished with2 tablespoons of cream.
Note- Mutton can be used instead of chicken but it may need to be cooked for a little longer.